harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] newbie question about using hdk with eclipse
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 02:39:07 GMT
2007/8/10, Imran Ghory <imranghory@gmail.com>:

> I've followed the tutorial on the website and watched the movie showing
> how
> to get eclipse working with the hdk but am having problems with
> dependencies.
>
> I've copied out the crypto module and am trying to run one of the junit
> tests but it won't compile as it can't resolve some of the imports (e.g"The
> import org.apache.harmony.testframework cannot be resolved").

AFAIK, you may need to import the support project into the workspace or add
support.jar to the dependencies, which provides various test utilities
across modules.

If you've checked out all Harmony source codes, the support project can be
found at classlib/trunk/support. While if you only downloaded hdk, it
locates in hdk/build/test/support.jar.

After this, it should be OK to compile and run the tests. Please let us know
what you found, I'm sure there are many guys here are glad to help:).

Have I missed some step or is the guide on the website out-of-date ?

Maybe it's out-of-date...I'll check it when I got some time recently:).

Thanks,

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory