harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] A new adaptor to integrate junit's tests into BTI 2.0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:02:54 GMT
Sean,

Nice work - I've integrated this JIRA into SVN. I'm curious what is
next - TestNG, JMock, Mauve?
BTW, recalling the XMLReporter issue with Mauve, you can simply
contact their developers and ask for this feature or even provide
ready-to-commit patch. I think it is the best solution.
Good luck, and looking forward for the new adapters!