harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test] documentation
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:52:20 GMT
> cool - this is going straight on my reading pile!  Before I read it, may
> I ask if this is appropriate material to convert to xml and move onto
> the website?  It would get better visibility there IMHO.

This is certainly useful reading and worths to be published some day,
but I'm not sure it should go onto the website as is. It would be nice
to merge the dev-guide.txt and spec.txt, and maybe expand on some
topics. OTOH, BTI is a work-in-progress at the moment, so we might not
finish improving document soon enough :)

--
Alexey