harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Maksim Ananjev" <maksim.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drvm][jit] Operator Strength Reduction
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:36:16 GMT
Tim,

Thanks. I'm really not an authorized contributor yet. What is the way
of sending you questionnaire and ICLA? Should I print them, fill by
hand and send by post office? Or scan them and send by e-mail? Or
there is a way to submit them over the internet?  I have search over
the ASF site, but found no hints on this point.

--
Maksim