harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] many tests fail on DRLVM on linux32
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:54:11 GMT
On 8/22/07, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com > wrote:

> 2007/8/22, Leo Li < liyilei1979@gmail.com>:
> > On 8/22/07, Alexei Zakharov < alexei.zakharov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Everything is fine on my Debian installation. All luni test pass on
> DRLVM.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Alexei

> workspace

> on
> > > > >

> >     Excuse me, where is the CI report? There must have once announced in
>
> > somewhere but I cannot think of it.:)
>
> http://harmonytest.org/upload/cc_bt2.html

   Thanks, Mikhail.
   What I know is that there is a bug in nio module about FileChannel.write,
which is a legacy bug and reported as HARMONY-4081, while is aggravated by
my patch. But I do not think it is quite related to luni module. Mikhail
Markov is giving a complete solution and if current failures are relate to
this and the problem is urgent, I will give a fix tomorrow.

   Good luck!
   Leo.

Thanks,
> Mikhail