harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Word duplication?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:52:11 GMT
Nadya,

I recall the following issue on the page
http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html:
the symbol right after "$ ./java" is not valid Latin symbol. Students
asked me how to type this symbol. :-)

Also I just found that the link "ViewCVS web interface" on
the page http://harmony.apache.org/svn.html
doesn't work which may be a temporary problem.

Thanks for keeping the site in a good shape!

On 8/16/07, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for reporting the issue. I fixed and committed, should be on the website soon.
Please let me know if the issue persists or if you find any more typos.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,