harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:08:29 GMT
On 8/31/07, Yuri Dolgov <dolgov.g.yuri@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've sent invitations to Spark Shen, Xiao-Feng does anybody else want to
> participate?

Hi Yuri,
I like your idea a lot.
I'm not a good blogger but I sometimes I have details to share and discuss
in non-official (I mean dev-list) mode.
For example I worked on SOE handling improvements in JIT last month and have
several examples that demonstrate that Harmony now work better than some
production VMs :)

Another application for blogging I see is to show some tips and tricks that
can help Harmony users to learn about special tools our VM can provide to
help users to optimize their programs. For hackers it could be more
interesting to get such a tips one by one, instead of reading long official
manuals.

--
Mikhail Fursov