harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 milestone discussion
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:37:40 GMT
+1 here to have 3-months period per release instead of 2 months.
For me, as for developer, it will be easier to integrate and test new
features.
For a Harmony every new release will have more changes and improvements and
will be more noticeable for end-users
Those who interested in fresh and tested builds every day - AFAIK we already
do them regardless of milestone.

--
Mikhail Fursov