harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Code coverage
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:01:40 GMT
I've uploaded the new reports in the HARMONY-4665 and delete the old ones.
There're 4 new reports:
1.  hy5-all-api-r566713.tar.gz and hy6-all-api-r566010.tar.gz are the
replacements of old reports in http://people.apache.org/~tellison/emma/,
I've fixed some problem about security module to show coverage of security
module correctly. (We can see that old report in
http://people.apache.org/~tellison/emma/ have incorrect low coverage rate in
security module, and now we can replace them with the 2 new reports)
2. hy5-hyonly-api-r566010.tar.gz and hy6-hyonly-api-r566010.tar.gz are the
reports same as the two report above, but without the JMX, ORB, etc things
that we get from elsewhere. (just as Tim's suggestion before). I've excluded
classes of JMX, ORB, XML in these "hy-only-api" reports.

--
Robert Hu
China Software Development Lab, IBM