harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rui Hu" <roberthu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Code coverage
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 02:12:38 GMT
I've just generated a coverage report on Harmony trunk5 and branch 6 by EMMA
recently. Only public API classes are considered. The EMMA I used was
customized to collect the coverage of core java api.
The general result is:
class% --- 68% (1641/2421)
method% --- 60% (16303/27305)
block% --- 58% (330724/572138)

The following modules are poor covered , even "zero covered":
concurrent, CORBA(ORB), XML, RMI, imageio

coverage of awt/swing is not very high, we can improve the whole coverage
rapidly by improve these two big module.

BTW,  I need a place to publish the report (folder of many HTMLs), any
advice? Thanks a lot!

--
Robert Hu
China Software Development Lab, IBM