harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm]program takes forever to exit when using GCV4.1 in r553700
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 02:54:38 GMT
Looks like GCv4.1 is not covered by the daily regression testing. It
should be some issues introduced in other modules. Since GCv4.1 is not
actively maintained now, if possible, please try to use the default
GCv5. I'd be happy to answer you questions about it.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com