harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test] documentation
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:22:23 GMT
I find that our adaptors are named by different convention since they are
developed by different developers.
Shall we unify the name like "app_unit_test" for unit test adaptors and
"app_scenario" for scenario test adaptors.
I think this will make the user have a general idea for the adaptor.

--
Sean Qiu