harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest] A new adaptor to integrate junit's tests into BTI 2.0
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:30:56 GMT
Hi Sean,

would you like to try installing regular run of this suite against snapshots?
If you make the results available by some URL, I'd updated the list
of source URL (@test_results_links in [1]) and results of the testing would
automatically appear in the tables [2,3]

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/snapshots.pl
[2] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/snapshots_summary.html