harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 milestone discussion
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 04:16:00 GMT
Basing on M2 experience I think 2-mo is a too short for Harmony:
25% of the whole time we would have our workspace somehow frozen.
And we couldn't shorten freeze time since we have long running
suites and scenarios.

IMHO it negatively affects progress of the project.
So I'm +1 for having fixed schedule, but 2-mo schedule does not leave
enough time for normal development

Thanks,
Mikhail