harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 milestone discussion
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:45:29 GMT
2007/8/16, Yang Paulex <paulex.yang@gmail.com>:
> [offtopic]
> I noticed there're couple of tasks still open for M2, say,
> HARMONY-4107~HARMONY-4111, are they OK to be closed?

Many of these goals were achieved on Widows only.
For example, CC reported [1] 98.93% for functional test suite
(HARMONY-4107 umbrellat task) on Windows and just 96.41%
on linux.

Should we use the same issues for M3 to get the same stability level
on Linux?

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/r564155/index.html