harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M3 milestone discussion
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:28:18 GMT
+1 for 3-mo

since we have long tests to check code quality we have to have long
enough freeze time. And it now takes significant time comparing to development
time that is not very convenient. Since we strive to maintain code
base in a good
shape between the milestones too (with our CC testing), it won't
negatively affect
code base integrity.

Thanks,
Mikhail