harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][pack200] Interested in Pack200
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:16:07 GMT
Yeah, I've had lots of other things on my plate and the pack200 stuff
has somewhat dried up. I did have some outstanding work that I'd done
for EclipseCon earlier this year, but never tidied it up enough to be
usable (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-3290).

I've also meant to get back to it, but never really got around to
doing much work recently, and I'm not sure that the situation will
change much :-)

I'd be happy to spend some time talking about where the current
implementation is and what it does if you want to make a move on it.

Alex.