harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Markov" <mikhail.a.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject [general] Lost filed JIRA
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:49:54 GMT

On Aug, 5 I've filed JIRA 4602: "[classlib][luni] ObjectStreamClass.lookup()
incorrectly works" - all notifications (to my e-mail and to
commits@harmony.apache.org) were obtained, but when i recently went to this
JIRA I surprisingly found another bug there: "[classlib][beans]
Introspector.getBeanInfo(Class) will get wrong BeanInfo when there are same
classes in different package." :-).
I've checked commits list and found the notification about this JIRA
creation sent to the list on Aug, 6.

It's not a problem for me to open it once again (moreover i have full JIRA
description in e-mail), but I'm just curious - is it a JIRA bug or something
else (like restore from the backup, for example)?