harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 03:22:15 GMT
Blog is a good place to write the stories about our development life. I am
interested.

I am always a class library developer. Recently, I am developing ldap
service provider. And collaborating with apache directory guys to complete
my work. I find it interesting to work with other apache guys in our
project. And we have many common interests in developing ldap with them.
Such as developing a ldap client *library* as Tim pointed out, common
ASN.1framework etc.

I'd like to share that.

--
Spark Shen