harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Spark Shen" <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][ldap] Fwd: [OT] Is there a Java client to interact with directory server?
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:52:20 GMT
Thank you for your comments.

Actuall, I am now discussing it with apache directory guys. They said they
have a subproject ldap studio (Apache license v2) which support most of the
functions of ldap service provider. But we need to do many customization and
wrapping. I prefer to turn to this implementation. Since the license is
compatible and the community is responsive.