harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drvm][jit] Operator Strength Reduction
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:03:28 GMT
Sorry for the delay in responding Maksim.

Maksim Ananjev wrote:
> Tim,
>
> Thanks. I'm really not an authorized contributor yet. What is the way
> of sending you questionnaire and ICLA? Should I print them, fill by
> hand and send by post office? Or scan them and send by e-mail? Or
> there is a way to submit them over the internet?  I have search over
> the ASF site, but found no hints on this point.

The questionnaire [1] is maintained by the Harmony project.  Please
complete it and send a copy to private@harmony.apache.org.

The ICLA [2] is maintained by the ASF, so please complete that and send
it directly to the ASF secretary (as detailed on the form itself).

In both cases, we are just looking for statements that show you
understand that the work you are contributing can form part of an Apache
licensed distribution.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/auth_cont_quest.html
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Regards,