harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][gc_gen] Release is broken?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:10:07 GMT
Hello

Today I tried to create a HDK snapshot of Harmony on Linux ia32, but
there appears to be a problem when running Java executable. The error is

/raid/home/gregory/work/32/enhanced/trunk/working_vm/build/lnx_ia32_gcc_release/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default/libgc_gen.so:

undefined symbol: _Z26obj_is_mark_black_in_tableP21Partial_Reveal_Object
GC library cannot be loaded: libgc_gen.so

I noticed that this function is mostly used in assertions that exist
only in debug. Since this function is an inline, it might be inlined in
some other functions. I couldn't find where exactly. Could GC developers
take a look please?

--
Gregory