harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Code coverage
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:30:55 GMT
Rui Hu wrote:
> I've shared the coverage report in HARMONY-4665. Anyone can download it to
> see the coverage details. Thanks.
> The customized EMMA and usage will be shared later.

Thanks Robert.  I have uploaded your reports here temporarily so people
can see them easily:

    http://people.apache.org/~tellison/emma/

The obvious things that jump out are:
 - big blocks of 0% coverage where we have dependencies from other
   projects, that are already tested, e.g. XML and ORB.
 - some areas are amazingly high, over 90% block coverage! e.g. NIO,
   Logging, JNDI.
 - a few areas that could do with a boost, e.g. RMI

Overall very impressive though.  I wonder what the summary numbers would
be without the JMX, ORB, etc things that we get from elsewhere.

Regards,
Tim