harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build test] documentation
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:28:40 GMT
Alexey Varlamov wrote:
>> cool - this is going straight on my reading pile!  Before I read it, may
>> I ask if this is appropriate material to convert to xml and move onto
>> the website?  It would get better visibility there IMHO.
>
> This is certainly useful reading and worths to be published some day,
> but I'm not sure it should go onto the website as is. It would be nice
> to merge the dev-guide.txt and spec.txt, and maybe expand on some
> topics. OTOH, BTI is a work-in-progress at the moment, so we might not
> finish improving document soon enough :)

ok -- and indeed you might get some more help working on the BTI if it
is documented for those of us that don't have the history.

BTI is on my list of things I should know more about.  At least how to
integrate an existing test suite into the framework like we have for
EUT/GUT etc.  I'll read the doc and offer updates as I learn about it.

Regards,
Tim