harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jit][opt] (HARMONY-3584) arraycopy folding implementation in guarded manner
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:15:26 GMT
JITHelperCall and IntrinsicCall are very similar. The difference is that
JITHelperCall assumes the arguments are safe and generates tauSafe
internally while IntrinsicCall requires external tau checks. When an
IntrinsicCall parameter comes from managed code and you need explicit checks
of its type and value - use IntrinsicCall.

Thank you,
Pavel