harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 00:26:57 GMT

Similar ideas have been floated before, but the general approach
has been to discuss issues like this on this list for all to participate.
I would suggets that we do not split our efforts into multiple
lists.  Simply follow threads of interest, start subjects on
JIT with '[jit][subtopic1] Description of issue'

Dan Lydick