harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][awt+swing] Input methods for Chinese, Japanese and other eastern languages are needed
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:09:49 GMT
No, no. There is no need to switch anything. At least in my case. In
my WinXP I have location set to Russia, language for non-unicode
programs set to Russian. I've just added Japanese as one of input
language and using AppLocale for some native Japanese apps that don't
support unicode. For jEdit AppLocale isn't required.

Regards,
Alexei