harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][blog]Collective Harmony blog
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:05:01 GMT
On the 0x343 day of Apache Harmony Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> On 8/31/07, Yuri Dolgov <dolgov.g.yuri@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I've sent invitations to Spark Shen, Xiao-Feng does anybody else want to
> > participate?
> >

> Hi Yuri,
> I like your idea a lot.
> I'm not a good blogger but I sometimes I have details to share and discuss
> in non-official (I mean dev-list) mode.
>
> For example I worked on SOE handling improvements in JIT last month and have
> several examples that demonstrate that Harmony now work better than some
> production VMs :)

cool stuff! That would be a pleasure to read! (Even in the mailing list:)

> Another application for blogging I see is to show some tips and tricks that
> can help Harmony users to learn about special tools our VM can provide to
> help users to optimize their programs. For hackers it could be more
> interesting to get such a tips one by one, instead of reading long official
> manuals.

Good idea. From time to time all of us would like to share some ideas
with our lovely users. So I suppose we can decide who to publish in
the blog on as needed basis? :)

P.S.:
-- I have nothing to say.
-- You should blog about it.