harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site]Rss feed for Harmony news
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:30:52 GMT
Hello,

>  Maybe it is another story from RSS.  However I would recommend to give
>Harmony a blog. It can be less formal as the one broad casted on apache
>website thus more appealing to people from outside.

Leo, I completely agree with you, I think that creating a blog with more
information about Harmony would extremely helpful. But I'm not sure if
somebody could write good enough about the whole project, but I think that
we could combine energy of people (I've seen that Xiao-Feng has very
interesting blog, dedicated mostly to GC) from different areas of Haromony
and create really interesting blog (I myself could write about crypto
algorithms, security register allocation).

Maybe there are some other existig blogs about Harmony?

Thanks,
Yuri