harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site]Rss feed for Harmony news
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:21:24 GMT
Hi,

I've implemented a Perl script for RSS feed generation (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4352). Currently it generates
completely valid RSS, but items do not contain data of postage. To fix that
I need to be sure that Date::Calc module is installed on Apache Harmony
server.

>     BTW, do other ASF projects (or other open-source projects) have
> RSS feed? Maybe I should take some investigation ...

I've investigated that a bit and found out that Perl for example renders
mail list in RSS format (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/modperl@apache.org/maillist.xml).

Thanks,
Yuri