harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yuri Dolgov" <dolgov.g.y...@gmail.com>
Subject [site]Rss feed for Harmony news
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:37:51 GMT
Hello,
I wanted to discuss a question concerning RSS feeds generation for Harmony
news. As for me it is very useful for project to have news in RSS format to
allow users getting automatic notification about important events. I see two
alternatives to arrange this:
1. Create a blog for Harmony news using one of the famous public blogging
service (like livejournal or blogspot) which will automatically generate a
RSS feed
2. Implement a simple script which will parse out news page and store it in
RSS format

I personally like the second variant more, but first one also has some
advantages.
What do you think would be better?

Thanks,
Yuri