harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M2][doc] release notes for milestone updated
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:24:09 GMT
2007/7/8, Morozova, Nadezhda <nadezhda.morozova@intel.com>:

> Hi all,
> I've updated issue HARMONY-4277 [1] with new release notes: slightly
> restructured, summed up your input on key features and known
> limitations, removed table with resolved issues.
> Please review and let me know what else we need to change. I attached
> the actual HTML file for convenience.

Cool, thanks Nadya.

A small issue about "System requirements", possible to add more detail here?
such as which windows/linux release we actually verified, hardware
requirement like harddisk size, minimum memory suggestion("hello world
scenario"?) and other special requirement if any. I think which may be
useful for some potential users especially if they have some non-typical
system to try (like recently some user in the dev-list).

In addition to the page, the issue also holds a patch to the website

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory