harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Yang Paulex" <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] our roadmap looks a bit out of date
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:56:29 GMT
2007/7/3, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>:

> http://harmony.apache.org/roadmap.html
>
> I suggest that we remove mentions of TCKs since we can't control the
> things there and put more general items to the roadmap, like:

I'm not sure we should remove or modify the words on TCK, I think it's still
our objectives to pass TCK, and the issue is just we cannot plan it due to
some reason we cannot control, so why not mention it as notation that ASF
and Harmony keeps trying to secure TCK license from the Java SE JSR spec
lead, and once it's done, we'll add it to the roadmap.  I just don't want to
make people confuse that Harmony doesn't want to pass TCK any longer.

start creating stable builds for Java SE 6: Q?'07

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development laboratory