harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [buildtest2] Shall we Integrate mauve to BTI 2.0
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:40:57 GMT
2007/8/1, Sean Qiu <sean.xx.qiu@gmail.com>:
> Mauve test will generate results as html files.
> Its XMLGenerate class is a empty class who did nothing at all.
> So we cannot merge the result to our BTI,
> since Cruise Control can only merge xml file as junit generated. (Am i
> right?)
Using the default publisher, yes we cannot. But you are free to create
a custom publisher and format alerts as you like.

> I can write a subclass inheriting XMLGenerate to generate proper xml files
> for merging.
> But i think this is prohibited work for Harmony.
We cannot put such class to our repository for sure :(

> Or we can just reformat the html files to get wanted xml results, shall we?
> Any suggentions? Comments?
It should work, but looks a bit too circuitous route. A custom
publisher for BTI which would just attach zipped html files is a first
simple step in right direction :)

Still there is an extra inconvenience, the attachments come uuencoded
in alerts list. Probably this can be re-configured - dev list has no
such problem.