harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] PersistenceDelegateTest failures
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 00:11:49 GMT

> I used 557861. I ran all beans tests as well. It failed 2 times out of 3
> runs.

  The patch is applied by me.
  But unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem on my machine. I have
tried the latest classlib of r558200 both on J9 VM and DRLVM from SNAPSHOT
M2 and the testcases passed. ( I will try it on the latest build of DRLVM
next Monday since there is no one in hand.)
  And that beans tests fail intermittently really confuses me if I have not
missed something. Although the XML Parser implementation is to some degree
picky at version, I cannot find some randomness here...

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM