harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][beans] Current java6 bean implementation does not persist some class properly [was: There are some JDK 6 feature not implemented]
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:56:38 GMT
 Agree.
 More testcases shall be added and maybe we need an estimation and a plan
before we start. Since the spec of beans module is so unclear that it will
give us benefits if we can grasp the global image of the problem and where
to refractor and what function shall be added.

--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM