harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][imageio] heads-up for incubator proposal
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:50:23 GMT
Tim, this is very interesting.

Recently I tried our AWT out and found out it is quite slow even for a
rogue-like game [1]. I started to talk around and a university friend
of mine suggested to look at OpenCV project for image processing. [2]

I believe it's always good to have several options to choose between. :-)

With best regards, Alexei

[1] H-4251, http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4251
[2] OpenCV, http://sourceforge.net/projects/opencvlibrary

--