harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Harmony PMC Chair : Tim Ellison
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:31:12 GMT
Tim, Geir,

It's never wrong to say congratulations twice. :-) Moreover, I like
Tim's forecast of our future.

Having our people beyond future video technology is also quite
invigorating. While I even don't have Joost client invitation tokens
they should already know what prevents Joost server to run on Harmony
VM. :-)

--
With best regards,
Alexei,