harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][threading] preliminary Thread Lifecycle High-level Design doc was posted to JIRA (Harmony-4517)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:06:44 GMT
Weldon,

Sorry, I was using MS office and managed to read the document. :-)
This is really a great job!

I assume that you are suggesting something different from the existing
design. The differences from the existing design were not easy to
catch and it would be great to outline them, may be in a separate
document. It would be great if this separate document would be a
step-by-step plan of improvements.

BTW, you addressed the first bullet of the Wiki page which referred to
subroutine verification. :-)

--
With best regards,
Alexei,