harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino]Are there any static type checking and type propagation?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:43:25 GMT
On 7/3/07, clara <clarazhang@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.
>
> We are exploiting an inter-procedural k-layer escape analysis, which are
> not dependent on inlining. So we will do some cross-procedure type
> propagation ourselves. :-)
> Could you give us some advices on it according to your experiences?

First of all you can use JavaBytecodeTranslator to produce HIR for the
methods you are interested to analyze. Drop this HIR (do not inline it)
after you checked the data you need.

Could you describe your task and proposed solution in more details, so we
can think about more precise advices?

--
Mikhail Fursov