harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 12:57:24 GMT
Nadya,
IMO both pages have too much info to read from the first glance.
Another page layout could be:
1) list of topics like:
http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/developers_guide.html on the
top
2) and description for each topic below the list with links to appropriate
pages.
in this case we can use single column page for descriptions and keep
sidebar.

--
Mikhail Fursov