harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bundles] Tomcat - Harmony bundle
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:28:52 GMT
I think maybe we can minimize our jre to attract more users.
Take tomcat as an example, there is no need to include swing and awt with
tomcat. (Am i right? )

Bundles can take advantage from the modularity of our harmony classlib.
Anyway,we can remove some unnessary jar from some specific applications,
shall we?

--
Sean Qiu