harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [bundles] Tomcat - Harmony bundle
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:56:55 GMT

> Guys,
>
> I've created a new page on our site [1] as we agreed before.
>
> And has created a new bundle with Tomcat :) It works great!

 It looks great.
And shall we add an option to allow user changing the jre back to RI.
 IMHO, the choise is the more the better, isn't?

Any ideas about another Apache projects to bundle? Geronimo?
> Directory? Volunteers?

SY, Alexey

> In fact, the classic eclipse project has been diveded into some small and
specific sub-project recently [1] , as

Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers
Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers
Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers
Eclipse Classic

Maybe we can supply the corresponding sub-project bundles too.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
--
Sean Qiu