harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject [site] our roadmap looks a bit out of date
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:27:27 GMT
http://harmony.apache.org/roadmap.html

I suggest that we remove mentions of TCKs since we can't control the
things there and put more general items to the roadmap, like:

start creating stable builds for Java SE 6: Q?'07
start creating stable builds for x86_64: Q?'07

We probably need to remove items about % of class library coverage:
our current coverage is close to 100%, but to be sure that we are at 100%,
we need TCK

also I suggest to drop "5" from the project goal statement:
"Our project goal is an open source, compatible implementation of Java SE 5"

Comments? Other suggestions?

Thanks,
Mikhail