harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Vaskin" <alexei.s.vas...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] HARMONY-4266 - performance regression testing infrastructure
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:00:03 GMT

> Do we have original contribution saved somewhere? For some reason
> "manage attachments" links says for me that this JIRA does not exist
> any more
>
> I guess if we don't have the original bundle we should restart the vote
>
> Thanks,
> Mikhail

> > Mikhail Loenko wrote:

> mistake,

> days)
> > >
> > > Sure,
> >

> > What are we voting on?! that JIRA's attachments seem to keep changing!
> >
> > I suggest we focus on the original contribution that we have received
> > the paperwork for, and that new work is attached to a new JIRA issue.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tim

 Tim, Mikhail,

 Sorry for putting you to confusion. The original contribution archive is
prti.zip.
 It's still here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-4266. Others
are
  merely patches which I created as an individual contributor. It is not a
bulk
 contribution.

 Nevertheless, what should I do to make voting successful?

 Thanks,
 Alexei.