harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Vaskin" <alexei.s.vas...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] HARMONY-4266 - performance regression testing infrastructure
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 05:13:32 GMT
> I'd like a bit more time to look through the code please.
>
> A minor observation is that the ASF block comments in each file need
> updating to the new format [1] (without the Copyright line).
>
> One of the attached patches [2] has a copy of
> PRTI/setup/src/PRTIJUnitTestRunner/JUnitTask.java probably by mistake,
> as I don't think it has been written by the contributor.
>
> Nothing fatal, but I'd like to spend a bit more time (a couple of days)
> looking through it.
>
> [1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
> [2]
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12361160/prti-classlib.patch
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

At first, the file PRTI/setup/src/PRTIJUnitTestRunner/JUnitTask.java was
slightly modified in order to Ant could implicitly add ant-junit.jar to the
classpath in forked mode. Lately, I have realized that it is quite enough to
add both PRTIJUnitTestRunner.jar and ant-junit.jar in CLASSPATH environment
variable. So, this file may be removed. I can do it either by attaching a
new patch or applying all existent patches and attach a new PRTI archive.

Thanks,
Alexei