harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site]Rss feed for Harmony news
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 03:08:34 GMT
2007/7/4, Yuri Dolgov <dolgov.g.yuri@gmail.com>:
> Hi Jimmy,
> Thanks for your idea, but as I understand we should change news formats in
> order to external RSS generator could parse them correctly? Do you have any
> thoughts about that?

Hi,

     Yuri, I don't know exactly what will RSS generator do here. What
I suggest is try to find the easiest way to create RSS feed (under
Harmony control, of course) :) If it is so difficult, I guess the
second option is the best :)
     BTW, do other ASF projects (or other open-source projects) have
RSS feed? Maybe I should take some investigation ...