harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [site] In Harmony with Eclipse
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:32:01 GMT
Hi,
I've no strong opinion on this discussion, but it seems appropriate to
add the link to eclipse+harmony bundle in the Related project page.
If we think we want more attention to this bundle, we can also add a
note to the Downloads page:
"Apache Harmony JRE is now shipped with Eclipse, see Related Projects
page for details on this bundle and downloads location." - or something
like that.

Cheers,
Nadya