harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [site][doc] improving sitemap
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:51:26 GMT
Thanks for your opinions on the site map, and Lucene's expandable tabbed
menu indeed looks compact and nice.
However, I'm not sure how we can fit this idea into the current layout
of Harmony's website: in our site organization, the sitemap is a
separate page aiming at giving a list of all pages of the site - for
reference and supplementary navigation. A short definition on each page
might be helpful in this case.
If we decide to merge the nav menu on the left and the sitemap, Lucene's
got a role model for us :)

View raw message