harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [M2][doc] release notes for milestone updated
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:00:11 GMT

Hi all,
I've updated issue HARMONY-4277 [1] with new release notes: slightly
restructured, summed up your input on key features and known
limitations, removed table with resolved issues.
Please review and let me know what else we need to change. I attached
the actual HTML file for convenience.

In addition to the page, the issue also holds a patch to the website
rendering this content into XML and adding to site content. Because
we're going to have more milestones, I created a new folder in site
structure:
/site/(x)docs/documentation/milestones/ where we could store info on
specific milestones. What do you say to that? Alternative solutions on
where to place the info are welcome - I'm just worried that we have too
many pages in the root, so some subfoldering would be great.

Thanks,
Nadya Morozova